MS Teams. The link to the conference will be sent via e-mail before the conference.
We kindly invite you to join us by submitting the registration form.
Registration to the conference will be available only till 29th of November. The number of participants is limited.
Conference fee – 6 Eur*
* For the members of Lithuanian Federation of Sport medicine the conference fee will be also accepted as membership due for 2020 year.
Cancellation Policy. Conference registration fee will not be refunded.
Conference fee includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions;
- Electronic certificate of attendance issued by Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (8 hours). N.B. You must be registered in MEDAS system (https://medas.lsmu.lt) in order to get the electronic certificate. More.
CALL FOR THE ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is closed.
Abstract submission is closed.
You are kindly invited to present original research work as oral presentation on the following topics:
- Exercise for health
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Exercise physiology
All abstracts should be submitted through the online abstract submission system from the 30th of October 2020 till 15th of November 2020. Each author can submit only one abstract as the first author. The person uploading the abstract through the online abstract submission system is automatically set as the contact person for the abstract. Conference abstracts will be reviewed by one independent referee.
Conference Secretariat will inform the abstract submitter about the acceptance/rejection of submitted abstracts by e-mail till the 26th of November, 2020. The abstract submitter is responsible for informing all co-authors about the status of the abstract. Abstracts’ presenters must be registered and have paid registration fees for the conference in order to secure their oral presentation during the conference. Only those abstracts which will be presented by one of the abstract’s authors during the Conference’s session will be published in electronic Book of Abstracts (ISBN).
Please contact Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your notification e-mail till the 26th of November, 2020.
The abstract should be written in English: the authors are responsible for grammar and spelling check. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract.
Presentation for the Conference session must be prepared and delivered in Lithuanian.
The abstract must be originally written, previously not published. Literature reviews won‘t be accepted.
The abstract should be structured in the following order:
- Title (200 symbols). It should be written in all upper case letters and without abbreviations or acronyms.
- Researcher(s). Names and surnames for each author must be provided. The first shoul be presenting author’s name.
- Institution(s) (200 symbols). An affiliation for each author, listed by University/Company, Department and Country should be provided.
- Introduction: background and relevance of the research, research aim (750 symbols).
- Research methods and organization (2000 symbols): description of research organization; participants, methods, materials and statistical methods used in the research.
- Results (2000 symbols). The precise findings of the study must be provided.
- Conclusions (500 symbols). Conclusions and reliable inferences drawn from the study results must be provided.
- Reference list (Vancouver citation style, max 1500 symbols).
Tables and graphs in abstract submission are not allowed.
Each accepted abstract must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. Details about abstract presentation will be provided after the abstract acceptance.