CALL FOR THE ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is closed.
Abstract submission will start on the 18th of March. Abstract submission is closed.
You are kindly invited to present original research work as oral presentation on the following topics:
- Exercise for health
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Exercise physiology
All abstracts should be submitted submitted through the online abstract submission system till 5th of March 2023. Each author can submit only one abstract as the first author. The person uploading the abstract through the online abstract submission system is automatically set as the contact person for the abstract. Conference abstracts will be reviewed by one independent referee.
Conference Secretariat will inform the abstract submitter about the acceptance/rejection of submitted abstracts by e-mail till the 22th of March 2023. The abstract submitter is responsible for informing all co-authors about the status of the abstract. Abstracts’ presenters must be registered and have paid registration fees for the conference in order to secure their oral presentation during the conference. Only the abstracts that will be presented by one of the abstract’s authors during the Conference’s session will be published in electronic Book of Abstracts (ISBN).
Please contact Conference Secretariat at email@example.com if you have not received your notification e-mail till the 22th of March, 2023.
The abstract should be written in English: the authors are responsible for grammar and spelling check. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract.
Presentation text for the Conference session must be prepared in English and delivered in English or Lithuanian.
The abstract must be originally written, previously not published. Literature reviews won‘t be accepted.
The abstract should be structured in the following order:
- Title (200 symbols). It should be written in all upper case letters and without abbreviations or acronyms.
- Researcher(s). Names and surnames for each author must be provided. The first should be presenting author’s name.
- Institution(s) (200 symbols). An affiliation for each author, listed by University/Company, Department and Country should be provided.
- Introduction: background and relevance of the research, research aim (750 symbols).
- Research methods and organization (2000 symbols): description of research organization; participants, methods, materials and statistical methods used in the research.
- Results (2000 symbols). The precise findings of the study must be provided.
- Conclusions (500 symbols). Conclusions and reliable inferences drawn from the study results must be provided.
- Reference list (Vancouver citation style, max 1500 symbols).
Tables and graphs in abstract submission are not allowed.
Each accepted abstract must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. Details about abstract presentation will be provided after the abstract acceptance.