Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Tilžės str. 18, Kaunas, Lithuania.
We kindly invite you to join us by submitting the registration form.
|Category||Before or on the 27 of Nov.||Nov. 28 – Dec. 4||After Dec. 4 only on site (Dec. 8)|
|Students*||15 Eur||30 Eur
|Members of Lithuanian Federation of Sports Medicine||0 Eur **
|Other participants||20 Eur|
* Valid student ID card must be provided during registration on the conference day, otherwise – full fee must be paid.
** Membership dues must be paid for 2017 year until November 27.
Cancellation Policy. Conference registration fee will not be refunded.
Conference fee includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions;
- Coffee and lunch breaks;
- Certificate of attendance issued by Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (8 hours).
CALL FOR THE ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is opened. Read the following information. Get ready!
The official languages of the conference are Lithuanian, English.
You are kindly invited to present original research work as oral or poster presentations on the following topics:
- Physical activity for health strengthening
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Exercise physiology
- Health and Well-being
All abstracts should be submitted before the 27th of November, 2017. The deadline of notification of abstract acceptance is the 4th of December, 2017. Each author can submit only one abstract as the first author.Conference abstracts will be reviewed by one independent referee.
Conference Secretariat will inform the abstract submitter about the acceptance/rejection of submitted abstracts by e-mail. The abstract submitter is responsible for informing all co-authors about the status of the abstract. Abstracts’ presenters must be registered and have paid registration fees for the conference in order to secure their oral or poster presentation during the conference and the abstract publication in the electronic Book of Abstracts (ISBN).
Please contact Conference Secretariat at email@example.com if you have not received your notification e-mail till the 4th of December, 2017.
The abstract should be submitted in English or Lithuanian: the author is responsible for grammar and spelling check.
The abstract must be originally written, previously not published. Literature reviews won‘t be accepted.
The abstract should be structured in the following order:
- Title (200 symbols).
- Institution(s) (200 symbols).
- Introduction: background and relevance of the research (500 symbols).
- Research aim (250 symbols).
- Research methods and organization (2000 symbols): description of research participants, methods and materials used in the research, statistical methods.
- Results (2000 symbols).
- Conclusions (500 symbols).
- Reference list (Vancouver citation style, max 1500 symbols).
Tables and graphs in abstract submission are not allowed.
Each accepted abstract must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to decide about the type of presentation (oral or poster). The duration of presentations: oral – 7 min presentation, 3 min. discussion; poster – 5 min presentation followed by a short discussion.
Poster presentation: area for one poster presentation is 90 cm (height) x 65 cm (width). At the top of the poster the title (in capital letters not smaller than 24pt) should appear, the names and the organizations of the authors should follow the title. Font size of the main text should be not smaller than 20 pt.